Family Education Workshops
UCI MIND offers Family Education workshops for caregivers and individuals with Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) or early Alzheimer’s disease. The Family Education workshops are taught by Dr. Malcolm Dick, Senior Neuropsychologist at the UCI MIND Memory Assessment and Research Center, and Dr. Cordula Dick-Muehlke, Associate Clinical Professor in the UCI School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine and Program in Geriatrics.
Click the link below to register for our upcoming Family Education workshop!
- April 12, 2016: State of the Art in Identification, Treatment, and Prevention of Alzheimer’s Disease
Click the links below to view the 2015 Family Education presentations:
- March 10, 2015: Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias: What does the diagnosis mean?
- June 9, 2015: Advances in dementia treatment: Current and future medications
- September 8, 2015: Alzheimer’s disease: Behavior management and communication strategies
- November 10, 2015: Reducing your risk for Alzheimer’s disease: Lifestyle changes and more